"Yes Doctor. My name is Bobo the Bimbo. Yes. It's been very difficult for me. I couldn't see I had a problem. Yes my best friend asked me to come."
*sob*

"Repeat after you? Ok. ... The first step to recovery is acknowledging that I have a problem. It all began when I was just twelve. I was very fat. And I mean. Very fat. All the kids laughed at me."

"My cousin said that I was shapeless. My auntie told me that no one would want me."

"I wore huge baggy jeans to hide my thunder thighs and my feet were so fat I couldn't get women's sports shoes... I had to buy them in men's style. AND THEN I lost weight. A lot of it."

"All of a sudden, miracles of miracles, my clothing fit better. My hair seemed shinier and people started to notice me"

"I began to obsess with how I looked. I fussed about my hair, my weight and my clothes."

"I asked my friends and boyfriend how I looked all the time" "I sneaked peeks whenever I pass a mirror. Then it became sneaking peaks at display windows."

"Then I started to bring a camera about. I told people that it was to snap photos of beautiful scenery. But... little did they know..."

"Yes Doctor. I know this cannot go on. Yes I know I have 4 External Hard drives. Yes all 540GB worth of me."

"Yes I know that my computer crashed when I was frantically trying to Photoshop all my pictures"

"Yes I know my friends have stopped eating with me cos I keep asking them to take photos of me in restaurants."

"Yes I know I've actually worn out two cameras this year. I also know that it's not normal to take 10 GB of memory on a 3-day trip to Thailand. And Yes I used it all up. To the last byte."

"So what do I do now Doc?
I write it down.... Burn my camera? Get rid of all the mirrors?
"Cover my eyes when I walk past display windows?"

"Okay."

"I will try."
*************************************

"Repeat after you? Ok. ... The first step to recovery is acknowledging that I have a problem. It all began when I was just twelve. I was very fat. And I mean. Very fat. All the kids laughed at me."

"My cousin said that I was shapeless. My auntie told me that no one would want me."

"I wore huge baggy jeans to hide my thunder thighs and my feet were so fat I couldn't get women's sports shoes... I had to buy them in men's style. AND THEN I lost weight. A lot of it."

"All of a sudden, miracles of miracles, my clothing fit better. My hair seemed shinier and people started to notice me"

"I began to obsess with how I looked. I fussed about my hair, my weight and my clothes."

"I asked my friends and boyfriend how I looked all the time" "I sneaked peeks whenever I pass a mirror. Then it became sneaking peaks at display windows."

"Then I started to bring a camera about. I told people that it was to snap photos of beautiful scenery. But... little did they know..."

"Yes Doctor. I know this cannot go on. Yes I know I have 4 External Hard drives. Yes all 540GB worth of me."

"Yes I know that my computer crashed when I was frantically trying to Photoshop all my pictures"

"Yes I know my friends have stopped eating with me cos I keep asking them to take photos of me in restaurants."

"Yes I know I've actually worn out two cameras this year. I also know that it's not normal to take 10 GB of memory on a 3-day trip to Thailand. And Yes I used it all up. To the last byte."

"So what do I do now Doc?
I write it down.... Burn my camera? Get rid of all the mirrors?
"Cover my eyes when I walk past display windows?"

"Okay."

"I will try."
*************************************
It took Bobo 7 days to write that one post. It's fictitious of course but there are some elements of truth in it.
Bobo meant for it to be funny and she'll be glad if you had laughed but as she was finishing the post, she realised what a real problem this is.
That being beautiful is so important to many people. Bobo asked a few male friends and they did say that a girl having above average looks is important. Bobo guesses that saying that looks are not important is like saying that MONEY is useless.... it's superficial. Looks is the first thing which attracts someone first. Before a person opens his/her mouth, looks would be it. And without that first impression, nothing may ever happen. Bobo's not saying that only those with above average looks would get attention but it's rational isn't it? There are people who would put up with ravishing partners who have a horrid character but the same cannot be said for less-than-average people who have the same character.
Nonetheless, Bobo guess... it's really the inside that matters.
That aside, Bobo would like to apologise for being so busy lately that she hasn't been visiting. She'll do that now!! :)
Bobo meant for it to be funny and she'll be glad if you had laughed but as she was finishing the post, she realised what a real problem this is.
That being beautiful is so important to many people. Bobo asked a few male friends and they did say that a girl having above average looks is important. Bobo guesses that saying that looks are not important is like saying that MONEY is useless.... it's superficial. Looks is the first thing which attracts someone first. Before a person opens his/her mouth, looks would be it. And without that first impression, nothing may ever happen. Bobo's not saying that only those with above average looks would get attention but it's rational isn't it? There are people who would put up with ravishing partners who have a horrid character but the same cannot be said for less-than-average people who have the same character.
Nonetheless, Bobo guess... it's really the inside that matters.
That aside, Bobo would like to apologise for being so busy lately that she hasn't been visiting. She'll do that now!! :)
Yuwie.com | invite friends. hang out. get paid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)