Bobo was sleeping this morning...
Michael Buble starting singing... the ringtone for my work people.
Sms from Caring Colleague 1 (CC1) reads: "Are you coming?"
Bobo thinks "Eh? coming? coming where..." eyes squinting to see the words.
Michael Buble starting singing again before I could reply... A call from CC2.
Bobo: *ultra sleepy and husky tone* yesssss......
CC2: Are u sick?
Bobo: ... no... sleeping...
CC2: HAH YOU STILL SLEEPING AH?
Bobo: Why le?
CC2: You not coming?
Bobo: * thinks GO WHERE?* huh... where are you?
CC2 asks CC1: Where are we?
CC2: We're in the office!
Bobo: hah... then? *Thinks why saturday must go office*
CC2: ..... Today got work le then we all here already...
Bobo: OMG it's TUESDAY! OMG WHAT TIME IS IT? *jumping out of bed*
CC2: ......
Bobo: Nvm I'll call the company...
CC2: ok ok...
Jumped out of bed, into the bathroom... *OMG how can I be so stupid*.... brushed my teeth... washed my face... *I must've been too tired and din set alarm*... dried face, slap on moisturizer haphazardly... *What should I wear??!*... stared helplessly at my closet, dragged out the pink T and skirt, pulled them on.............
As I left the house and dashed down the stairs.... I was praying so so so hard there was a cab... THANK GOD for that green one coming along.... In the cab I put on my concealer and powdered a little... spritz some perfume from that bottle in my bag... Then I tugged at my collar... it was too high... Urgh I shouldn't have worn this... Hmm it's not normallly so high...
OMGGGG I WORE IT THE WRONG WAY AROUND! DAMMIT.
That's my start to a otherwise uneventful day. A life full of colour.
Well thanks to my lovely caring colleagues I made it to work in one piece and left in one piece. Would have been chopped up if I were any later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)