"On a scale of 1 to 10, rate me on looks."
M said 8.5-9
K said 8
TP said 7
D said 8-8.5
MY said 9
R said 8
TL said 7.5
IR said 6
N said 6
CM said 7
JN said 6-7
Al said 8.5-9
LF said 8
Shu said 8
FA said 7-8
MG said 8
SM said 8
YW said 9
Collating my score...
Mean : 7.73
Median: 8
Mode : 8
___________________________________________
Neighbourhood Newsletter

Introducing members of my neighbourhood. This is what I can see from my window. I can see about 6 different units and here's the summary of the people living there.
In the YELLOW Unit,
lives 5 ang mor kids whom I think are studying. Not all of them though. There are 3 girls and 2 guys. One of the guys is an ABC or mixed asian and angmor. The guys watch TV all day long so I dun think they study. They've been watching tv 15 hours a day for the last 2-3 weeks. They've even resorted to putting a chair on the balcony so that they can smoke and watch TV at the same time.
The chair on the balcony is well-used. The ang more girls will put on their string bikinis and sit on it to cut their toenails. This is a trend I've noticed for some time.
The ang mor girl who occupies the bedroom facing my place is quite .... LOUD. One night (and repeated performance on many nights after) she was shaking her head around, bouncing away at the window, screaming " I LOVE SINGAPORE... WE'RE LUCKY TO BE HERE..." continuously. I apologise for not being able to report everything she screamed as my head was under the pillow after that. The same girl would also take off her top (yes in front of the window) and admire her assets before going for a bath.
The ang mor girls are quite pretty... I prefer the dark haired girl though. The screaming one is a blondie.
The ones in the PINK unit
are just the normal small 3-member family who just moved in. *I think they regret it* Their son wears little shoes that go Squeak squeak squeak... Well he is receiving some early sex ed lessons from the people in the purple unit.
The ones in the BLUE unit.
They have two very cute dogs. When they first came, the lady took to wearing flimsy nighties and walking around the apartment with her curtains undrawn and the lights on. Well at least she was wearing something. Not much action from that place though.
The ones in the PURPLE unit
Ahh Daytime, these people are overshadowed by the baby upstairs... but night time... it's a different story altogether. On some nights of the week, the lady would wear her flimsy nightgown and walk around the house, setting the mood. Candles, Rose petals, she would put on a little makeup, spritz some perfume and wait for the man to come home. When he does, the action starts... Apparently, they do it everywhere... in the living room, in the bedroom and where ever else inbetween. You can see them at the window if they're in the living room or the bedroom. Cos the lights are normally on, and if you can't see them in either rooms, but you can still hear the sounds... The loud moaning has caused some distress, especially at 2am in the morning. It has caused Ms. Blondie from the Yellow unit to scream down.... SHUDDUP BIMBO!
There you have it. My view from my fabulous window.
_______________________________________
a different kind of view. Got this in my email ages ago..

Not quite sure I want to eat these...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)