Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First-Time Mom

*in a way

The whole family is going overseas for a few days. So I had to move Xiaobai out to Love's house.
I was so apprehensive and kept putting things off.


The little place I prepared for her, so that she can run and hide if she's afraid.


All her things ready and packed. She was just sitting nearby... wondering what we were doing with her things.

When we caught her she squealed.

My heart broke.

I don't want to send her away.

Maybe she thinks that we don't want her anymore.



I know they will help me take good care of her.

Yet... I feel like a first mom, having to leave my baby behind in the care of someone else in a strange house.

It feels so helpless, not being able to tell her that I will be coming back for her.

I cried all the way home.

Xiaobai, Mommy will come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)