Sunday, September 21, 2008

Had a dream.

I had a dream.

I dreamt I was back in Chinatown.

I took the lift again, back up.

I knew he had gone. I was going to pay my respects.

When I got out of the lift, I went down the stairs.

Walked down.... I was explaining to someone behind me about the upgrading done.

I think it was J.

When I got to the door.

My grandfather was there. Sitting there. Smiling at me.

I smiled back.

How are you, Ah Gong?

I woke up crying.
*********************************************

This dream has a lot of significance to me. If you have been following, you'd know that I can control almost all my dreams. I have lucid dreams.

This one I couldn't.

I had never ever been a religious person.

During his funeral, my mom told me that the "gold paper" we werre folding and going to burn was protection money. I didn't stop folding whilst I was there. As long as I was free I folded. That was the last thing I could do. Whether I believed in it or not, that was all I could do already.

Maybe he came back to tell me he was ok. That everything will turn out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)