Monday, February 20, 2006

Very Ill

I was very ill over the weekend. Must have been due to that course. But I wasn't too good last Monday already so falling ill was kind of expected. But I haven't been this ill for some time so it was real bad.

I was awakened by my headaches and the headaches kept me up for a long time. I was very thargic and very tired but I couldn't get to sleep cos the headaches kept me up. And the less sleep I got the worse the headaches got. What a vicious cycle.

Bodyaches and constant dryness (dehydration) didn't help the sleeping process.

I seriously comtemplate going for a brain scan. Might read up on tumors and clogs on the internet later.

Anyway saw the doctor and feel much better after medicine and some sleep. So it's back to work for me. I've been working at the PC for the last 2 hours and I ain't even half done. Yucks.
__________________________________________

My sister bought me a new handphone accessory which makes it a grand total of 4 hanging from my phony. Two with bells. I'm beginning to feel like a cow. MoooOOoo
___________________________________________

Me: Wah got money again le... In time for the GSS.
Ma: How much we get ah?
Pa: You never realise meh? Everytime GE come they give money.
Me: Aiyah they want to up the happiness meter ma.
Pa: No GE no money. Anyway tax tax tax then all the money gone one la.
Ma: Ya.
Me: *dreams of shoes and new clothes popped*

Which reminds me... I have to declare income tax. There was this one year I forgot. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)