You know the song Something by Frank Sinatra and re-sung by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman?
Love came over to my place today and helped me with a bit of work. I put on the song cos it's such a favourite with us two and we started dancing.
Well first it didn't help that i have two left feet. Then he had to kick the chair out of the way.
Then Love let off a fart (an accidental one...) and we were dancing in circles in that puff...
We then decided to push the fan so that it blew into the direction of our heads...
Only to cause my hair to get into Love's mouth and get him sputting...
We ketp giggling as we tried to finish the song...
It was real fun. :) I wish this happened every day.
_______________________________________________
Something happened at work yesterday that made me really pissed off.
A Senior who always boasts about how "Steady Bom Bi Bi" she is, walked in late for a meeting.... and did her own thing while she's suppose to be facilitating in teaching the junior people... She just sat there doing nothing while I ran around doing stuff. And the worse thing was that she held everyone back just so she could scold the junior people for not doing what she wanted! BUT IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE DIN TELL THEM WHAT SHE WANTED???!! And she condemned some saying that their work is GONE CASE! URGH. shitty shit.
I can't tahan HER!!! and I think I'm the one 'closest' to her. URGH.
________________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)