Went to for my first Bioskin facial yesterday.... hmm the O2 Plasma thing...
Got into the facial room, the girl was very polite and laid a hanger and a towel like thing on the bed... and
"Do get ready I'll be back soon."
"Huh?"
"You have to change into the robe."
"Ohhhh... This one?"
She gave a blur look.
"It's my first time you have to explain to me..."
She smiled "The hanger is for you to hang your clothings, and the robe, yes that one is for you to put on."
"Ok" and she left.
*Die which way is front which one is back?*
* Why so loose one... Eee M size.. no wonder.*
*Oops boobs showing.*
Anyway I fumbled through and she was back really soon.
I tot the facial was about 45 minutes, inclusive of a 10 min scalp massage and 20 minute shoulder massage. Cos i'm only paying $50 for it...Some voucher I got.
She was very good, explaining every step along the way. Informing me what she was putting on my skin and what it was for... We chat a little but not much... About general stuff and work...
After cleansing, there was a mask thing and some cold steam thing and then some cleansing thing...
*Ahh so relaxing... about 40- minutes liao... going to end.. sigh*
"Ok now we put on the O2 plasma."
*EH just now haven't put meh?*
"You have three layers for the mask cos you have eye treatment also."
*Wa....*
Some 10 minutes later...
"Ok we can take off the mask already"
*Sigh... ending*
"After this my colleague will come in to do the scalp and shoulder massage for you."
*AH? just now do liao mah...*
All in all, the whole thing took almost 2 hours. I was asked if I wanted the package after that. 15 sessions for $2000.
Thank god i dun have the money. haha. I'm poor.
Guess it's back to the facialless life for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)