You know how you always want to cry... yet
You know crying wun make things better...
You know crying makes you look ugly...
You know crying leaves stains on your cheeks which might cause pimples...
You know crying makes people detest you...
You know crying eventually brings no pity...
You know crying will make the bully more immune someday...
You know crying creates wrinkles which are permanent...
You know crying makes you into a martyr...
You know crying makes it hard to breathe ...
You know crying leaves some people...
You know crying is a wet blanket...
You know crying means you lack self control...
You know crying means you lose.
Yet when sadness pierces through your heart like a sword and your mind is full of whys...
You just can't help it.
_________________________________________
I want to watch Nanny McPhee.... Any takers? But I seriously wonder when I have the time. I left work today with 6 piles waiting for me to check. I question my ability to work really. I know everyone's behind time.... but I'm like constantly running after everyone's ass. Bloody hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)