Wednesday, April 5, 2006

The day I nearly did not go to work

I nearly did not go to work today.

but first...

BIOSKIN'S FACIAL DID BLOODY HELL ON MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!! The last time i bloody counted there are at least 36 spots on my forehead... and that's just forehead. Everytime I just apply a little pressure on my nose, the skin is so thin it BREAKS and bleeds! so I have many sickening blood clots on my nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have rash and pimples all over my FACE!!!!!

This morning the situation got so bad I just kept crying and I couldn't function. I couldn't get myself to the toilet couldn't get my bag I just kept crying and worrying that my face will be like that forever.


After work I dashed home cos my face was aggravated by the air con and the outside dirt... and it's all red and stuff and I was ready to burst into tears. I did when I got home. And my sis suggested for me to see the skin doc.

I hope everything works.

I HATE BLOODY BIOSKIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)