Everyone said my curls were nice... my colleagues, friends, even all the hairstylists and the customers at the salon... then I HAVE TO GO AND DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!
I look HORRID! No one so much as glanced at me when I came home... cos I'm so.. plain so normal already... My pretty curls are all gone! And I have tears coming to my eyes.... I look like some ah lian!And the worst part is that my ears are blocking the hair and it's making it NOT straight... and totally out of shape... yet not like last time... I"M SO UGLY!!! now my hair is straight down the side of my face like SADAKO! I'm so not straight hair girl.
I tot I could just try it out and if I dun like it I can just not take care of it and leave it to curl... but after I saw how much money i spent on it... I'm like... DAMMIT.
I IHATE HATE HATE MYSELF!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)