Saturday, August 12, 2006

So Pissed

My sis just asked my bro... if he felt like his room was like a whore house. Cos there are women stuff (MY STUFF) all over the room.

I'M THE ONE SHARING A ROOM WITH A GUY LE! I also put up with his bag on the floor, laptop on the chair, tissue on the table what! We're both adults and I have to share le and I never say anything cos no choice. Then say until liddat. And now that we're moving we might still have to share! Dammit

Every morning I have to go in and out of the toilet ... change... and go out to my room to look in the mirror... not nice... take clothing... change again... and have to take in dark cos the light also far away from the cupboard then cannot see and have to be quiet... then go and see again... then either I make up in darkness in the room where it is cooler.. or I sweat it out in the bright toilet standing. Then cannot exercise cannot do massage in peace. Sometimes he stay up late I also bo pian.

I'm not angry I have to share le. I angry that still say until liddat. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)