I updated my jewellery blog again... lol And I realised that one of the items have a problem! haha
Thank you to all those who have been dropping by at my little jewellery blog. I hope it takes off ya? Wish me luck cos I need jewellery making therapy! The joy in making...
Today... Love promised to bring me to Holland V this weekend! I was so happy cos I've only been there once. So pathetic right? Where has this bimbo been?? But anyway it's been changed to Chjmes... WHERE I'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE... lol OMG OMG OMG... I'm really swakoo hor. But who cares man. I'm so excited. Even if it doesn't materialise I'll still be happy cos he meant to do it... he's really busy these days...
And and and I've realised that I can learn dancing at home! I'm so dumb! I can learn from professional videos and Love and help finetune me... and we can still dance! I may not be as good but it'll be fun! And I can do it whenever I want! I'm going to get the DVD once pay's in.
And And And I'm going on a virgin trip. I'm going to make this happen this time. Either with Love or with my colleagues.. I am I am I am... although with Love it'll be quite impossible since he'll already be travelling a lot. But I'm going to save for it... I hope I really do.. lol but then that'll be the ... Bonus month so... YAY YAY YAY... *jumping*
Happy words for the day:
"You're so cute"
Sad ones:
"Sorry no feeling."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)