Saturday, September 23, 2006

It bothers me

Would you avoid someone becos you owe her some money?

I guess if it's a few thousand dollars.... avoidance is possible...

But for forty dollars? Would you avoid a friend for that?

About 3-4 weeks ago... I just got this friend's MSN. And she was online everyday. We talked a bit.. then after a week, she owed me some money... then she disappeared. She never went online again within these two weeks. NEVER. I didn't see her at all.

And she didn't sms me to say what happened with the money or what. Initially I tot she wanted to wait till her payday before she could pay me but Payday's come and gone... and still no money in sight. I initially tot that she was too busy... But... hmm

Anyway we'll wait and see...

The money... is a funny amount.. It's like an amount which I cannot ignore... and yet it's not enough to hound her and certainly not enough for someone to avoide another person. Quite horrendous really.
________________________________________________

Bought charms and stuff. Will be updating the Jewellery site soon.
________________________________________________

The recent spat of shit about SKII....

No more miracle water for Qiqi and Sammi...


Lots of people are refunding their shit.

I think the salesgirls are dreading work man.

But then... it's like that... No one actually knows if something is good till years later isn't it? Like Lazik and all that...

But these women have paid ten thousands of dollars... to get poisoned. haiz.

I hope all my SKII fan-friends have seen the reports. I smsed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)