
Yup. I did it again. I deleted people off my frenster again. Don't ask me why. I just did it.
So do you speak to all the friends in your frenster?
No...
Do you contact them once in a while?
No...
Do you guys meet-up?
No...
Do you remember how you met ALL of them?
No...
Do you remember what their full names are?
No...
Do you know how many are married/single/divorced?
No...
Would you help if they needed...
Some..
So I guess I deleted those that aren't quite friends.
________________________________________
And today... I chanced upon my friend's frenster profile... SHE'S MARRIED!
(She was very beautiful in the pictures...)
And ANOTHER..
And ANOTHER...
And it sure didn't help when that topic came up when Love was around...
________________________________________________
I want to blog about serious stuff... but ... tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)