Sunday, June 24, 2007
Just Follow Law
Bobo watched the local movie "Just Follow Law" recently and can't help loving this part... cos it's so bloody true.
Whenever something goes wrong, the middle management would start emailing. They wouldn't talk of it when they see each other but they email to the respective department to complain, sending a carbon copy (cc) to the boss. The dept will email back (cc to boss too) explaining the situation and accusing the complaining dept of being too fussy, not knowing protocol or being in the wrong someway somehow. The emails will bounce here and there (ARROWING), pointing fingers at everyone else but themselves.
Highly unproductive and inefficient. It also hurts the overall work atmosphere.
Finally to end it all, they just find a lowly scapegoat and that person suffers.
Problem? Unsolved.
Sigh Bobo's doing her dream job. A job which she's always wanted to do since she was 11. Sad to say, she's making plans to leave. Everyday when she goes to work, she doesn't do her job. She does a hundred other things but her job.
What's there to love? She wants to start up something that she really loves.
Like a little Art shop for kids... or After School Care... something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI just started reading your blog this wk and I started from the beginning. You are quite cute and u have a lovely darling and a cute bunny! :)
Just would like to ask u...how do u lost weight? I'm trying to lose a big amt of weight but was quite clueless...can u share yr experience with me? If I still don't lose weight think I will die at young age which I don't want..........sigh....
xoxo,
Michie