Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Naked Women and Younger days

Amazing isn't it. And she's getting into a Ferrari F430. :)

From the Crazy News Blog

"German media are reporting some very unusual activity occurring in the German town of Doemitz.

A 30-something naked blonde woman, as pictured above, was snapped by a stunned local as she left a petrol station convenience store wearing nothing but golden stilettos and a bracelet.

And as you can see, she is fairly heavily tattooed. Do tattoos count as clothing?

The woman bought packets of cigarettes from petrol station employee Ines Swoboda during a hot Sunday afternoon and then returned to a waiting Ferrari F430, before heading off.

“I wasn’t surprised because she’s come in naked before — she’s a very nice woman,” Swoboda said, adding none of the other customers was bothered.

So, not the first time this has happened, ey."

But she does look like she's wearing some body stocking... ah well... she's got big boobs. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tio tagged by Leonard.... (got another from Janice but that one's got to take some time..)

When Bobo was young....

Bobo was a bad kid in school. Bad but not the attention seeking kind. Just plain bad. :P Here's some examples.

*********************************
Bobo was 11 and was having Science...

Mrs Cow: Oops, I left the Science test papers downstairs.... Bobo can you help me get them?

Bobo: Ok.

Mrs Cow: They are on my table in the staffroom. Be quick.

Bobo: Orh.


Bobo trotted to the staffroom and found Mrs Cow's table. It was in a mess. Piles of things all over the place and some even slipped off onto the floor. She finally located the test papers and was going to head back to class when...


Form Teacher: Bobo can you bring these books to class? *signalling to a small stack*

Bobo: Orh ok.

FT: Thanks. Just put them at the back of the classroom
Bobo: Ummm.

Upon reaching class....

Mrs. Cow: You took so long! How come?!!

Bobo: Huh? *thinking, cos your bloody table so messy what?!*

Mrs. Cow:
Cos you went to take all these books right? Who ask you to help other people?!!

Bobo:
*in a stern tone, leaning towards the Cow* Then you better not ask me to help you next time.


Bobo then threw the papers on the table and stalked off.


*************************************

Teacher, I stomachache...
Teacher, I don't feel so good...

Teacher, I got headache...

Teacher, actually today I sick but I left the note my mother gave me at home.
Teacher, I fell down during recess, cannot run around...
Teacher, I vomitted in the toilet just now....


Some of the excuses Bobo gave to skip Physical Education classes so that she can go and sleep in the Sickbay for 2 hours. :P She was 9.


*************************************

When Bobo was 15.... The head prefect was in the same class as her and was also her good friend. One day she approached Bobo and partner.

Head Prefect: Hey. You know that I'm the head prefect right?
Bobo & Partner: Of course lah.
Head Prefect: Then you all eat sweets in class I also close one eye right?
Bobo & Partner: *Nodded in a bored manner*
Head Prefect: Then You all can be nice or not? Don't eat Wanton Mee in class LAH!


For those who don't know, Wanton mee is this.....
***************************************

When Bobo was 13, there was compulsory swimming in school for all the pupils in her level. Bobo was also required to attend but she never once jumped into the swimming pool. Heck she didn't even buy herself a swimming costume...

Why?

Cos she noticed that the teachers who took attendance were on rotational basis and it was a different teacher every week. So every week she would tell the teacher that she was having her period, and then sit in the canteen to eat Nasi Lemak for 80 cents. :P Very nice le the Nasi Lemak at Mountbatten Swimming Complex. :)

***************************************

There's many more... MANYY... like scaring teachers away until they don't come back... etc...
Next time tell you all more ba. :)

Anyway I have to tag people whom I think have interesting stories to tell..... so...

They would have to be ....

Janice
Dar_Ling
Jean

:) Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)