Questions Women ask that Men hate
Am I fat?
Do you think she's pretty?
Will you call me?
Do you love me?
This dress or this one?
(both look the same to the man)
I have nothing to wear! How?
Should I sign up for this aerobics class?
Will you love me forever?
You will never leave me right?
Do you mind if I become very fat?
Whose hair is this on your bed?
......... And many more......
Am I fat?
Do you think she's pretty?
Will you call me?
Do you love me?
This dress or this one?
(both look the same to the man)
I have nothing to wear! How?
Should I sign up for this aerobics class?
Will you love me forever?
You will never leave me right?
Do you mind if I become very fat?
Whose hair is this on your bed?
......... And many more......
***********************************************
Janice tagged Bobo on "13 of 3s" tag...
Three things that scare Bobo :
1) Someone waving something sharp around
2) Being alone in a place with strangers that Bobo can't seem to talk to.
3) PC breaking down
Three people who make Bobo laugh
1) Love
2) Russell Peters
3) Dan Dan
Three things Bobo loves
1) Bobo's Fammie
2) Love
3) XiaoBai
Three things Bobo hates
1) She who shall not be named
2) Ya-Ya people (Proud people)
3) People who complain all day then don't want to work when things can be improved.
Three things Bobo doesn't understand
1) Love (the person)
2) Intelligent people
3) The rest of the world
Three things on Bobo's desk
1) Work in the form of papers.
2) Work in the form of folios
3) Work in the form of books
Three things Bobo's doing right now
1) Blogging
2) Chatting on MSN
3) Scratching
Three things Bobo wants to do before she dies
1) find out her purpose in life
2) Strike Lottery... BIG ONE.
3) make sure the rest of the family is taken care of
Three things Bobo can do
1) Eat
2) Shit
3) Give Big Puppy Eye Look.
Three things Bobo can’t do
1) Anything road-related (cross roads / Get out of car when it's on the road / drive)
2) Remember things.
3) Sports
Three things Bobo thinks you should listen to
1) The Angel in You
2) The Devil in You
3) Charlie Chaplin
Three things you should never listen to
1) Sales Aunties telling you it's ok to buy that pants one size too small
2) Slimming tips from fat people (and the like)
3) Insults from mean people
Three shows Bobo watched as a kid
1) Rainbow Bright
2) Penelope Pitstop
3) Smurfs
People Bobo really want to tag...
Bokjae
Kevin
Tall Frog
DLG
Happy doing friends!!!
**********************************************
Love left this afternoon... 15 days to go until Bobo gets to hug him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)