Monday, August 27, 2007

Beadyplace updated!


Finally Beadyplace updated!

Phew. Bobo had to use the old cammie which isn't clear... and she had to keep retaking the pictures. Very nearly died while doing this.


----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Bobo was tagged by Jean a few days ago... so here goes...

Blinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word makerBlinkyou.com alpha word maker

4 jobs Bobo has had
Secretary (for her Baba)
Waitress (at the now defunct Seaview Hotel)
Training Assistant (at SAP Asia's Sapient College)
Trainer (Current)

4 films I could watch over and over
Black Hawk Down
Pink Panther (The remake starring Steve Martin)
Lord of the Rings
Die Hard movies

4 Places I have lived
Hougang
Serangoon
East Coast
Siglap

4 Favorite TV shows
CSI
Friends
Heroes
The Unit

4 Favorite Foods
French Fries
Chocolate
Sushi
Vegetables

4 Websites I visit everyday (of course I have more!)
This Is A Miracle
Anything Goes
Subtly Michelle
Mr Endoh

4 Places I would love to be
Sweden (Thanks to Gen)
Germany (Also thanks to Gen)
Greece
Where Love is.

4 Favorite Colors
Warm Colours
Cool Colours
White
Black
(Bobo likes all colours but the colour must be suitable for the item.)

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children
Penelope (Pitstop, but it's such a mouthful)
Siobhan (Very pretty name but people tend to mispronounce it)
Ophelia (Very Greek Goddess like but again commonly mispronounced)
Daniella (Same)


Lastly, 4 bloggers that I would love to tag
RaihaEvelyn
Wilson
Janice
Bali Dream Home

Happy Tagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)