Sunday, September 30, 2007

An Auntie and my neighbour

One day in the carpark of the apartment building Bobo lives in...

Auntie : Ah Di Ah Di
**Ah Di = Little boy
Neighbour: *pointing to himself* me?
Auntie : *with a frown* You see any other boy around?
Neighbour: Yes?
Auntie: That one your car ah?
Neighbour: Yes. Why?
Auntie: *irritated* I tell you ah.... your car very noisy leh.
Neighbour: *laughs* yes yes.
Auntie: Every morning you go out ah, the whole apartment knows le... the sound echo upstairs.
Neighbour: *still laughing* Is that so? Sorry about that.
Auntie: No I mean it. It's too noisy. Can change or not?
Neighbour: *stops laughing* What?
Auntie: Ya like change the round thing behind?
Neighbour: You mean the exhaust?
Auntie: I don't know what you call it la but I see yours very big.
Neighbour: But it came like that.
Auntie: Young Man don't bluff Auntie ok? I know now you all like to CHNG your cars.
**chng = modify
Neighbour: I'm not lying Auntie, it came like that from the showroom.
Auntie: *suspicious look* really?
Neighbour: Yes. I can show you the catalogue. Here.
Auntie: Really le. Wah the book look very nice.
Neighbour: Right....
Auntie: Your car very special one is it?
Neighbour: *raised an eyebrow* I believe so....
Auntie: How much is it?
Neighbour: Give or take, 1.1 million...
Auntie: *thinking she heard wrongly* HAH?
Neighbour: *smiling* 1.1 million.
Auntie: *Silence*........
Neighbour: Auntie.. are you alright?
Auntie: *BIG smile* Aiyoh why stand here like that so hot... come come follow auntie go upstairs. I just made some muffins you can have them... Is that your Golf Bag? Come come auntie help you carry a bit... nvm nvm don't worry. Oh Auntie's daughters upstairs leh can come and help you with your things... you wait ah I call them...

** Auntie is fictitious (of cos) but the Neighbour and his car (and the noise) is very real. Have real photos of them in the carpark but for personal viewing only. :)

Photos all courtesy of Their Official Website

**************************************************
For the last couple of weeks... Between 9-10am in the morning, BObo would be awakened by a loud whirring. Bobo lives on the 3rd floor of her apartment building so it's not amazing to hear such noises... but this one was different... This one was a LOUD echo coming from below the building.

After some investigation in the basement carpark,

there was the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640


Well Bobo says that this guy (the car i mean) earned the right to be noisy. In fact it could be noisy whenever it wanted....

wmode="transparent" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)