Monday, November 19, 2007

If Bobo only knew

Dear Friend,

Although I've only known you for a short period of time, but I've grown very fond of talking to you. As I battle the demons in me every day, trying hard not to judge myself too critically, I was relieved when I found a friend like you. Someone who would listen to me... someone who wouldn't judge me even when I do it to myself.

When I panic and cry over things, you've sent your calming words to save me from myself. Helping me look over problems and consoling me when things go bad... What more could I ask from a friend like you?

Your easy-going personality has rubbed off on me and I've started to make more friends and take the initiative to ask people out. I've begin to open up to people more and talk to them more. My friendship with you gave me more courage to talk to people. To know people for who they are. But... now...

The change in your tone in the last few days... the silence that has become deafeningly clear ...

I once told you... that I needed hugs but my suppliers are all out of town.

If I had a wish now, I wish... for a big hug from every friend I have. To ease some of the heartache that I feel for I fear I may have lost a great friend.

Love,
Bobo

*********************************************

*Update*
The Friend msged Bobo after that and she felt so so so so so much better. :) She's so happy that she didn't really lose a friend because of anything. Although things will not be the same... but she's actually happy that it's like this now.

But she still suffered some damage on her self-esteem... one of the demons she battle everyday. Once bitten twice shy.

Bobo would like to thank all those who left comments or tags to express their concerns and give her hugs. Even those who smsed her and msned her.

She really appreciates it a lot a lot.... Nothing like friends by one's side to help.

But a lot of things are going through Bobo's mind right now.

But you know what.. Love gave her the bestest news of all today. She'll go to bed with better dreams tonight.

But meanwhile.. no posts... Thank you though. She really is very grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)