Go by PAIR MEME
It was quite stressful for Bobo to even think of two things... but here goes.
Two names you go by:
Bobo
Bunny (Bobo's not joking)
Two things you are wearing right now:
A Funky White with black polka dots THICK hairband
Uzap by Osim
Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
Stability
Security
Two things you like to do:
Surfing the internet
SHOPPING!!!!!!!!
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
Food
Some Love
Two things you did last night:
Laughed
Cried
Two things you ate today
Curry Puff
Grapes
Two people you last talked to:
Mommy
Jiejie
Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
Look in the mirror
Bathe
2 Favorite days of the week:
Friday - TGIF
Saturday - The next day is still a rest day!
Two favorite holidays:
Christmas
Vesak Day (cos it's usually near Bobo's birthday)
Two favorite beverages:
Pokka Green Tea
Aloha Soda (Cafe Cartel)
Two things about Bobo! Things you may not have known:
Bobo suffers from Chronic Eczema which makes her itch like hell every night.
Bobo is a chocolate Addict
Two jobs Bobo has had in my life:
Admin Assistant in SAP Asia
Maid
Two movies Bobo would watch over and over:
Black Hawk Down
Pink Panther (Starring Steve Martin)
Two places I have lived:
Serangoon
Hougang
Two of my favorite food:
Chocolate
Fries
Two places I’d rather be right now:
Any other country on vacation
In bed... Bobo's way tired.
***************************************
Trinity wants to know which house BObo belongs too... She's AFRAID to find out.... SOBBB
Bobo took the quiz and....................

Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?
WHEEE phew... Now on to the meme!
*** start copy paste this invitation***
I know what you're all thinking, "Not -another- sorting quiz!", but before you get bored and leave, let me say a few things about it. This is not the ordinary sorting quiz that you're used to. Unlike all those other quizzes infesting the Internet, this quiz actually sorts you for who you are as a person, not because your favorite animal is a lion.
I made this quiz as a reaction to all the bad sorting quizzes. The problem with most of the existing quizzes, is that the questions rarely have anything to do with which house you would actually be sorted into. Your favorite color doesn't effect which house you belong to. Not every Gryffindor likes defense against the dark arts, not every Slytherin likes potions. Just look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Each is in Gryffindor, but each has a completely different disposition. Harry's father was often a bully and a thief, yet he was still in Gryffindor.
This quiz will actually ask you psychological questions with a variety of answers that can't easily be determined as to which house they fit into. This was meant to be more like what the Sorting Hat does. Just remember though that you must answer these questions truthfully in order to get an accurate answer.
Also these questions are written to take place in our world, not the world of Harry Potter. I didn't give a Harry Potter theme to the quiz because the answers are more accurate this way. As Muggles, we don't have any idea what it's like to be faced with a troll or a bogart and we've never played quiddich. Our answers may be skewed as to how our favorite characters would act instead of ourselves. However, we all know what it's like to live in the Muggle world because we do it every day.
Please take the test and copy paste this *master list* after you are sorted and don't forget to tag your friends! Let's see which tower has the most members!Gryffindor: Karen
Slytherin:
Ravenclaw: Mr. Fong
Hufflepuff: Trinity Bobo
***end copy paste***
*********************************
Meme 2!!
Ruby tagged Bobo on this one....
Heather started a Tell Me MORE About YOU… meme as part of her blog's Birthday Celebration. It's getting to know your blogging buddies. It's simple to play - there is only 5 questions to answer, after which, post it in your blog, reference this post and then tag 5 of your blogging friends.
Here's the questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
3. Are You trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world.
Here's my answer:
1. I started blogging year 2004 because my friends have one, but I wasn't able to maintain it for long. After 3 years, I resurrected my blog, just this year 2007 over a month ago. So I could still say, I'm a newbie here :D
2. At first, I blog to be "in" with friends having a blog-of-your-own. But today, I would like to try and improve my writing skill which is way too low at the moment. I have no mentor, I wish I have lots of to teach me the blog ways. Well, I have Frangy to thank for telling me some tidbits about driving traffic to my site.
3. I'm doing both! My first reason for restarting this blog is to make some extra money online. And now, having fun doing blog.
4. I LOVE: browsing the internet - it never ceases to amaze me how much information it holds, making friends - all over the world, and earning extra money - via blogs.
5. I STRUGGLE with: writing - I have hard time thinking of a topic and stay focus writing about the topic I have chosen, browsing - I have hard time keeping up with the millions of sites I could visit and I always feels like I have little time doing so, and making money - I have hard time promoting my blog and drive traffic to my site :(
***************************************************
Bobo's not going to tag anyone this time. She invites you to join along if you want ya?
It took Bobo 9 days to complete this post. A little every day. isn't that bad? Well 2 days down... 8 more hellish working days to go.
**************************************************
Thanks Cotojo for presenting this award to Bobo.This award was created by Mel at Monday Morning Power, and Mel describes it as: This award is based on positive thinking and is meant for those blogs who base their existence, in part or in whole, on Positive Winning Attitudes.
Bobo was going to sit on who to pass it to... when it just struck her.Mr Fong would deserve this award for his resilience.
Bobby definitely deserves this one after surviving what he did.
Trinity also deserves this one for the recent bouncing back after the recent incident on her bloggie.
Aron Wong would be a worthy recipient, thanks to his positive outlook on things...
Yuwie.com | invite friends. hang out. get paid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)