How can a young girl stay out until so late!
Morning go out until now still haven't go home?
Not safe you know?
It's already 11pm!
What I old-fashion?
I'm your mother ok... I know best.
It's not safe for a young girl to stay out like this!
You better do something.
Outside play whole day slready
Not enough?
Ask your rabbit to go home NOW!
Morning go out until now still haven't go home?
Not safe you know?
It's already 11pm!
What I old-fashion?
I'm your mother ok... I know best.
It's not safe for a young girl to stay out like this!
You better do something.
Outside play whole day slready
Not enough?
Ask your rabbit to go home NOW!
** A little background: Bobo lets Xiaobai lives in a 1.5mX 1.5m compound in the living room. She gets let out twice a day and sometimes the entire day. :) So at the end of the day Bobo's mom always says this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)