Bobo hopes that the front was much better than the back.Cameron Diaz's gown looked like it's held together by staples.
So Jessica Alba's a bird now? Make that a fat bird....Is it really that hard to pick something nice to wear?
Some of the better ones....
Jennifer Garner
Katherine Heiql
Heidi KlumThere!... some of the fashion stuff from Oscar 2008.
Bobo really wonders... is it that hard to pick out something?
Photos courtesy of Yahoo.
**********************************
"Yesterday I took off the ring you gave me for a little while. Then I forgot where I put it. I just panicked. I went around the whole house looking for it. I was so close to tears as I thought I had lost it forever. I was so relieved when I finally found it."





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)