Bobo spent Yuan Xiao (the 15th day of Chinese New Year) with Yebbers!
They invaded Hotpot Culture in Marina Square.
They invaded Hotpot Culture in Marina Square.

In case you're wondering, Hotpot Culture is a steamboat restaurant.Each person has his/her own mini pot where one
can pick their own soup base (from 5 flavours) and choose
from the spread of uncooked food you see above!
Not just serving uncooked food, there was COOKED food too!
Yummys!


Look at all the happy and satisfied Yebbers!It costs $19.80++. Drinks are free flow at an additional $2.
Bobo thinks that this is really good if you're a big eater!
The cooked food was reasonably good.
Bobo would have been happier if there were
more variety for the uncooked food though.
Check them out!
Hotpot Culture
Marina Square #02-138D Center Stage
Telephone: (65) 6333-9844
Read the Yebber Reviews here!
*********************************************
"I was happy to get a chance to talk to your colleague. And you've really been making an effort to call every day even when you can't get online. Luckily I've been able to answer the calls otherwise I would be upset. Love."
"I was happy to get a chance to talk to your colleague. And you've really been making an effort to call every day even when you can't get online. Luckily I've been able to answer the calls otherwise I would be upset. Love."




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)