"Can't you see it's hard for me to do it? It's not that I don't want to do what you want me to but I'm asking for some time! Meanwhile I pay for it la. I also don't want to waste money... the money is I earn one le, you don't even take home a single cent! Waste money, I feel more heartache than you!
But can't you see I'm trying to do it in another way? Why can't you put yourself in my shoes? This is my future we're talking about! Do you really not care anymore?
Before you came home and delivered all your bullshit theory I was going to be a bit braver and make the call. But when you came back and said what you said, I just couldn't believe it. If you were just a bit more understanding.... help me along a bit... make me feel a bit better, give me some encouragement I would have just done it.
Why can't you? Are you just as mad as the rest?
All this while when people scolded you I explained to you properly and never joined in. I would get irritated at times but I've never gotten angry. During your Birthday dinner when things were awkward, I also change topic so that everyone would have something to say and it wouldn't be so awkward. Cos I din want your birthday to turn out ugly.
Why can't you give me some time then?
You always last minute ask me to do things... I grumble but I always do and become late for my appointments.
Can't you see that I'm treading a very fine line here? That the situation is already very bad and I just don't want to make things worse by requesting for the thing now? Why can't you give me time?
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY?
You are the one who didn't get things done earlier. You never get things tested... otherwise I would have gotten it done. Then what do you expect now? I gave it to you so early and you just kept it aside. So now what do you want?"
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)