Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Day I Appeared on ChannelNewsAsia

As said in the previous post, Bobo did a very tiny short interview with Yebber for CNA. It was to air at 8.31pm on That's IT.

At 8.25pm, Bobo strolled to the TV and turned it on. She went back to the kitchen to get ice cream.

At 8.28pm, Bobo started to switch channels...

At 8.29pm, Bobo was done flipping through all the channels... NO CNA?!

At 8.30pm, Bobo started to panic and tried to tune the TV...

At 8.31pm, Bobo was frantically pressing and pressing AND in the process lost the chinese channel too.

At 8.40pm, the first sms "Wah I saw you on TV leh!" came. Bobo gave up.

So... BOBO HASN'T SEEN HERSELF ON TV YET LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)