"When you're on MSN, you tell me not to message you.
When you're on Skype, I can't message you too.
I don't ever call you, whether you're here or there, cos you might in the midst of a business meeting. You tell me not to call unless it's very urgent. I guess.. "I miss you" doesn't fall in that category.
I send you emails with "not important: read when you are free" as the subject. And you hardly open that email account anyway. I'm not allowed to send to the other emails because those are meant for work.
And now... you ask me not to sms you. Sms expensive la... I busy la...
I.... have no other means of telling you...
Jia you 加油. I miss you.
... I really don't know what to do.
Your birthday is in a few days time... May I have permission to send you a birthday sms? please?
From a very lonely girl."
it sometimes feels like... having an imaginary boyfriend.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)