I did some stretching at home and walked to the park connector nearby as warm-up. The walk there took me about 5-6 min which is reasonable for a warm-up.
So I run for 3 min and walk for 2 min and repeat for another 4 times. It was quite relaxing to do and I reminded myself to keep to the sequence instead of pushing myself too hard. I don't want to get injuries so fast...
Mid way through the run..
So I was itching like mad but I stopped myself from scratching. Someone told me to try put some medicated oil before I jogged the next time so I'll try that tomorrow. Hopefully it will work. I reckon it's to create a cooling effect which will prevent heat rash but I doubt mine's heat rash. But it's definitely worth a try.
Amazingly I enjoyed running very much! The only thing was that I was not "musically" prepared for it. My stupid earphones kept falling out so I got the ear hooks today...
One last thing I got today...
BUT...
1) I want something part cotton and part synthetic... it was hard to find anything from the women's side... and something so thin? tough.
2) it was VERY cheap ok... 2 for $12.90. BUY BUY BUY! :P
3) It's naturally wider and longer.. not so fitting and short like most women's tops. :P
WHOPPEEE All set for tomorrow's run. :)
well, well, good, a good start is all you need to motivate your interest in running, keep it up, take your time and do it one at a time, do not push hard, rest if you may.
ReplyDeleteoh ya for the rashes, apply some mentol creame to ease after sweating but clean it dry before applying, you feel better. From your pic it could be the strap of you singlet rubbing it, maybe you like to add something that's soft, or hee hee your prefer tub for running, you decide lor.
ReplyDelete:) LaoHero you should be working as those who motivate other people to work out! hehe I feel so much better reading your comments. I'll go get menthol cream and medicated oil before tonight's run. :) Don't think it's my strap though cos I was itching all over, including my face. hehe
ReplyDeleteI started to have rashes on my hands these days too. It came on & off... I'm still unsure what is the cause of it :(
ReplyDeleteFor women, have... Only half the length of men's in length and it's call a sports bra. I don dare to wear sports bra out to jog. :p
ReplyDeleteHi Janice.. hmm sometimes it lasts for a while and eventually goes away forever. So don't worry too much yet ok? :) See how it goes.
ReplyDeleteHi THB!! That blue strap is actually my sports bra lor. But I wore a singlet over it to run. I daren't run with only sports bra on too. :P Cannot imagine how my love handles will be jingling about. :P
ReplyDeletewaaa i usually got rash too during jogging but not in my arms .. it's in my thighs, i wear shorts when jogging and rash usually come after couple minutes :(
ReplyDelete