Friday, July 24, 2009

10 or 21?


Registration opened a few days ago

And a few of my friends have already signed up...

mm
I've been running in the evenings/nights

when it's much much cooler.

Running in the day will make a very big difference.

I reckon with the current status

and continuous training..

10km shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I'm thinking of stretching myself to 21km.

YET...

I don't want to overstrain myself.

*thinking*

What do you guys think?

Anyone else running?

I know Karen is... hehe

4 comments:

  1. If this is your first time, go for 10KM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to join in the Run but my injured ankles do not permit me to do so.

    Jia you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr Anon... thank you for your advice. I'll definitely take your advice into consideration... :)

    LaoBeng... haha thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry if this comment came too late..Go to 10 this year then progress up 21 next year..thats how i did it.

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)