Thursday, September 10, 2009
Woohoo
I saw her... at Eastpoint during one of their publicity events the other day. sigh
I don't speak very well and I stumble on my words too. But she can't even get some basic words right. Her pronunciation makes me cringe at times. I'm pretty sure before an interview you can ask for the questions first and just have a run through of the answers in your head. Even if you don't, the questions are relatively simple.
I'm no trying to pick on her. But she does represent us. It's no wonder some of my American friends are surprised at how some of us speak. They have probably seen some of these (she's not the only one) and figured that all of us speak like that. URGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! Hahaha I can't stop laughing!
ReplyDeleteMy eyes couldn't blink because they were open so wide! :P
ReplyDelete"I want to show the world that not all beautiful people are bimbotic :)~" Huuuuuuugggeeee ambitions huh..
ReplyDelete