

Since I've updated!!
Just received a message from someone who read my blog...
Reminded me that I HAVE A BLOG! haha
Anyways I've been thoroughly busy with work.
I have a teeny good news which scares the hell out of me... and that is... I've sorta been promoted.
Sorta.
More shitwork basically.
hahah What's new?
Another good news is that My Fave Blogshop WON at the Nuffnang Awards! YAY!
Ok ok... work is breathing down my neck at the moment.
I'll blog later in the week.
Hi gal,
ReplyDeleteGrats on your promo! :) Welcome back to the blog too...miss u!! :)
Xoxo,
Ranting gal aka michie
Congrats on your semi-promotion. Contrary to what people think, the higher you are in an organization, the heavier the workload is.
ReplyDeleteWas wondering when you would blog again. You sure kept us waiting. I routinely work 70+ hour weeks, get home and play with my 2 angels, then go on-line late at night. Just the way life goes.
Congrats to your promo!
ReplyDeleteGot buy makan or not?
Hi michie!! :) hahah thanks. I do hope I can come blog more often!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey adrian,
Thank you! You seem awfully busy too, having to manage family life and work and BLOG at the same time. That's amazing really. I can't imagine myself in the same position. Well, as it is, I'm not making 6 hours of sleep a day and am constantly feeling tired. As my work often continues to bug me at home, I don't really keep track of the hours I work. Maybe I should.... in order to get some work-life balance....
Hey Lao Beng!
hahah the reason why it is a "semi-promotion" It's all the work... but no money involved. :) NO RAISE! :)