MMMmmmMM After reading it.. I started to have some doubts....
10. Women don't pick up the phone
Apparently men who get numbers end up getting a fake number or the woman never picks up. Well.. I would pick up if I gave out my number... Just that I *very* rarely give my number to a stranger. Well, hardly have the chance to anyway. :P
9. Use men for free drinks
Though I rarely club.... but for all those times I did, I've paid for every single drink. *damned*
8. Use men as placeholders
I've never done that. True, I've held on to a relationship even though I know it's not "alive" anymore but that's in hope of it coming back to life. But I've not left one for another before.
7. Emotionally manipulate men
The example used here is that women cry to emotionally manipulate men. hahahaha well let's just say I don't use tears. I've been accused of this... but I didn't use tears. I cry when I want to make myself feel better or I just don't know why.
6. Use physical violence
I've only done this once... so I don't think it's a way for me to get what I wanted. I was just very angry at nonchalance and went slightly mad. But it wouldn't happen ever again.
5. Ridicule men in public
mm never in malice and only in cases where he would laugh too.
4. Women don't disclose their relationship status
I laughed when I saw this. NEVER. In fact, I wear a ring on the fourth finger on my left hand even though I'm not married.
(Actually it's because the ring he gave me cannot fit on the middle finger anymore. YA LAH, FAT LAH)
3. Women withhold sex
What?!!! and the purpose of this is supposed to be to punish him???
2. Women put men to the test
"if you really loved me" mmm I probably said it once or twice.. but it's not over something like asking him to choose between his friends and me. Anyway I would lose that fight so why should I bother?? I think I would have said things like... If you really cared then why can't you remember that I don't eat beef after so long? ... Something along that line I guess. :)
1. Women flirt to inspire jealousy
Definite no-no. It'll just bounce right off the thick head and slap right back at me. No point doing silly things like this.
...makes me wonder...
Am I a woman???
You are a woman, just one who is not cruel and pretentious.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! ^_^
If you are not a woman, I don't know who is.
ReplyDeleteShingo >> :) YAY *muacks* Thank you for that affirmation! haha
ReplyDeleteWJ>> haha Thank you too! So sweet of you! *muacks*
Just chanced upon something very touching.. tear jerking I might add.. *no.. i didn't teared*...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrHKUVYkftw
WJ>> darn! *but I did!* And it was just something I was thinking about today. My next post maybe. Aiyah I'm so emotional. darn. Thank you for sharing. very nice. :)
ReplyDeleteYes u are. I don't think his list is accurate and I did tell him that!
ReplyDelete@Wealth Journey Thanks for sharing that video. I think only those who has been a parent will truly understand why it's so hard to let go...and why letting go is so important.
ReplyDelete@Bobo I think No.6 should read Use Physical Violence To Show Their Feelings For You. See, there was a girl who loved to bite when she was happy to be alone with you. And the one who pinched (really,really hard)when she thought you were funny. There was also one who loved to throw a round-house kick when she hasn't seen you since yesterday, only she wasn't very tall and her kicks tend to be about waist height.
THB>> haha thanks for telling him! :P
ReplyDeleteAdrian>> mmm that seems rather reasonable since I do that... hahaha :)