Something on the front of my cammie dropped off the other day
So my cammie was officially disfigured.
I was upset with it for a bit.
Then I decided that since the cammie was still usable...
I SHALL BLING MY CAMERA!
hahahahaha
So that's what I spent New Year's Day doing.
So my cammie was officially disfigured.
I was upset with it for a bit.
Then I decided that since the cammie was still usable...
I SHALL BLING MY CAMERA!
hahahahaha
So that's what I spent New Year's Day doing.


Wow, u managed to restore the its look which i think is even better nw with the 'bling bling' haha
ReplyDeleteBut can u bear to take pics with this cam? Too 'bling' liao with flowers somemore wah... :P
That's your project for 2010?
ReplyDeleteNever actually blinged anything before but that camera looks about as comfortable to hold as a pineapple. I wonder if you will devalue the digital camera by doing that?
My project for 2010....more wordpress websites!
MiuMiu>> haha YEs I think so too. I love it! and OF COURSE I will take photos with it. I'll probably remember to bring it out more often!
ReplyDeleteAdrian>> haha technically when the "thing" on the front dropped off, it was already devalued. So it doesn't make a difference anyway. haha And the thing that dropped off was to provide friction for the fingers (it was made of rubber) so that the photographer could have a better grip on the camera. So... my BLINGS provide friction too! haha :) Looking forward to your sites!
Great idea! What happened to your camera is a blessing in disguise coz you had this opportunity of exploring your creative side.
ReplyDeleteTwo thumbs up!
Great idea! What happened to your camera is a blessing in disguise coz you had this opportunity of exploring your creative side.
ReplyDeleteTwo thumbs up!
Hi Matthew! Thanks! I think so too. If only more things would get disfigured. :P
ReplyDeleteGreat! It's so bling bling.. I guess you wouldn't need a flashlight for your night photos...
ReplyDelete