Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a Tuesday

On Tuesday a good friend asked me out.
I made her wait for an hour!! Urgh
Was simply too caught up with work and I felt so guilty.

MANPUKU for us!


We were posing outside pointing at the stuff that seemed delicious.
haha




TIME TO EAT!

But we didn't order the stuff we were pointing at!

OOps so dark!

OOPS too bright!!!! urghhhh



After dinner, we went for KTV at Teo Heng!


My lovely sister came along.
Somehow when she's making monkey faces she still looks good.
Why leh????

Obviously keeping ourselves busy while she's singing.







That day ended really late but we did have a good time.

Incidently... something happened that night that made me think a bit.

You see, there were 4 ladies and a guy.
The guy is S's friend.
S is a married lady whose hubby will probably walk her up when she gets back.
Then there's my sis and me who would go home together of course.
That leaves the last girlfriend, Y.

When we were going back, S "in a way" insisted for the guy to send Y home
even when it's not on the way.

The guy was alright about it...

What do you think?

Honestly, to me, S was as much in a risk as Y was.
In fact, I was a little puzzled when S kept insisting that
the guy and Y were going the same way...
I was slow in understanding that she wanted him to send her home.
I guess for me, I would just go back on my own.. mm
My sis was very worried when Y left with the guy
and the next cab that came would only take us and not S.
We had wanted to see S up the cab but the driver refused to go to her place.
Then I wondered...
So would it have been the same if they all went separate ways?
Cos the guy didn't walk Y up to her flat anyway
and that was probably the most dangerous part.

What would have been a reasonable arrangement?

6 comments:

  1. There's a Chinese saying that goes something like.. "The drunken man's desire(meaning) is not in the drink itself".

    Your friend is obviously trying to matchmake the two of them together.. So obviously, the question of whether it is safe or not to the friend or how to go about ensuring all get back home safely is not in her mind. She was just trying to create opportunity for the couple. You know.. the send home part is what all the guys are waiting for.. got the peck peck on the cheeks(the face one) , you know! *drool* :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. WJ..Ohhhh matchmake!!! lol I think I'm bloody slow in such things. MmM Maybe she's trying to get them to know each other better..since it was a first meeting. The Peck peck is for next time la.. if things happen. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you and your friends had a lot of fun! And that food did all look delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So which one is Y? But I gotta say the prettiest one is B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah the food look nice... :D

    I would also be like "S", trying my best to matchmake ppl hehe.. like i told my friends: "I do the introduction, the rest is up to 'em..."

    能搓和一对有缘的男女, how nice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica! It was yummy indeed! I'm feeling hungry now! Thanks for coming by.


    Hi adrian!! :) The one in glasses. :) Thank you. So sweet of you!


    Miu Miu!! mm I'm a little hesitant to matchmake people.. not sure why. I guess I'm always afraid it might backfire and tend to keep out of such things. heh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)