Friday, March 5, 2010

EXPOSED

Today a friend... Mr SSL asked me what's on my MP3.

Now. That. Is. Embarrassing.

You see... most people have this particular person or genre they listen to. But on my MP3... well. Just to give you an Idea.


There's Susan Wong's jazz



fave hokkien sonɡ



ʃuper Junior



Volare - Gypsy Kings



日不落 MV



Last but not least... Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

just a sample of what ɡoes in my MP3

4 comments:

  1. I love 日不落! :))

    The 'smile' slides are nice too, makes one smile..even the day is grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno...the first song is great, and I've got the last song as well. Wait till you become a parent. Can you imagine learning every children and disney song by heart? I call it sing on demand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earth Hour, 27th March 2010, 8.30pm to 9.30pm.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)