Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Insect Show

I was in the room when I overheard my parents in the living room.

Mommy: Pa, What are you doing?
Daddy: mMmm
Mommy: You watching Insect Show ah?
Daddy: Ya. Very nice...

I was so curious... as my parents aren't really into National Geographic sort of shows... so I went out to take a look...

And..


the...



Insect....




Show...



is....















They sure know how to break Megatron's heart.

8 comments:

  1. that's a funny one. I told my husband and he laughed (sadly) .. He's a fan of transformers, you see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I loved transformers too. haha :) I'm sorry to have broken his heart... hahahahah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What has it gotta do with insects ah??

    ReplyDelete
  4. THB>> mmm Nothing. But somehow... some way... my parents thought it was an Insect Show. Beats me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that's one of my fave movies! I was surprised it turned out better than I thought it would. Never did like the transformers before the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha Adrian... it's one of those I like too... cos there's megan fox running around in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. transformers=insects..hhmmm..dont "click" leh

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)