Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To whom it may concern

I realised that I have been doing this the wrong way. I used to read every comment, publish every non-spam one and reply every single one.

Then this stalker comes along and decides to publish mean comments on my blog. Senseless irelevant comments which don't respect the fact that this is my space and I have the right to say what I want.

I realise I don't have the obligation to entertain such un-nice people at all. Why should I subject myself and my other more worthy readers to such shameless cowardice?

Stupid comments no more!

7 comments:

  1. True,but do not give stupid uncaring folk no energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies if the questions I posed in any way offended you. That was not my intention at all. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. biangz..those people have a super low self esteem manz...coz they only know how to attack others to boost their tiny weeny heart and brain~~~don't have to care what they say...what comes around goes around..I BELIEVE in KARMA...("p)~Jie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AMD... thanks for the support.

    Mr Anon, if it's really you.. i'm glad.

    Jie>> ya lor bo pian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Stupid comments no more". I like the way you phrase that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)