Sunday, April 4, 2010

What a Good Friday. :)

Him.

Me.


Him again.
Pretending not to know I'm taking photos.


Farmboy Salad



Mushrooms.



Soup!


Pumpkin Soup.

Mushroom Soup!

Grilled Snapper

Ribs

Atlantic Flounder


Tiramisu

Creme Brulee


After dinner it was KTV at Liang Court Partyworld!!!

Woohoo!
Well-quipped KTV I must say!








Yes. In case you were thinking. :)

All the couples that day. :)
It was a Good Friday.




7 comments:

  1. Well done! You look happy. I think there are many people especially your readers cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah congrats babe, very very happy for U! :) Wah the karaoke seem very tok-kong hor, nvr expect so adv equip haha..

    I like pumpkin soup and yes the famous 陶's 餐厅 advert lol.. the food looks nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. noticed that you quite like "tao's" restaurant a lot, since this isn't the first time you have patronized that place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks PMM!!! :) haha The KTV very cool! It even had tambourines and clappers! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTC! :) Yup it's quite nice really.. but weekend dinners are such a rush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! u had ur shoes on while doing the massage?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)