Yes yes yes I know it's long due...
Circle Line had just started that day and KK and I decided to try it out. We started off our evening with a movie at Junction 8.
Gosh it has been a decade since I've stepped into Junction 8 and boy has it changed. It's filled with the more popular brands now and no longer boring like before. I remember how we used to go there after school when I was in PRIMARY SCHOOL! haha :)
Anyway after the movie at J8, we trot off to the MRT... thankfully with only one entrance it wasn't confusing at all...
It's so nice to see such a sparkling clean station...
Waiting patiently for KK to come back from ordering...
Not.on.purpose.
I was just plain blur.
*Sidetrack* we did see a lot of cameras at the side of the station entrance and I was wondering what they were for. For Vandals? or Bombers?
On the way down to the tracks... wonder what the angmor behind is thinking....
I haven't gt a chance to take the circle line, I'll definitely will sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks fer sharing sweetie
You're welcome!!
ReplyDeleteDidn't know the old airport road MRT is really. Yeah, too bad about the char kwey tiao. It's supposed to be good !
ReplyDeleteTry out these hawker stalls the next time you're at old airport road FC, they're good:
Chuan Kee Satay #01-85, Pasta Manna #01-81, Western BBQ #01-53
Cheers
Sweeet! :-)
ReplyDeleteOily food. So this is a dating blog then? Sorry, just couldn't resist.
ReplyDelete