Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally home.

Actually i've been home for a week but for the past week i've been vey weak. It wasn't really jetlag... It was more of the s'pore heat hitting me bad.

Weather in NYC was fantastic. It was like having air conditioned streets on most days saved for two. We worked most of the days and managed some shopping and sightseeing over the weekends. I *swear* i hardly bought anything but i have no idea why i am so poor now. It could be because the 2 extra nights in the hotel cost us usd500 each and there was an inexpected cost of sgd300+ we had to pay. So that's abt a thousand alr.

Pictures are all in comp. I'm going to upload a few later. There weren't very many because this silly bimbo forgot her cammie charger and her cammie died on the 2nd day. Hahaha stupid me. Anyway... Laters!

4 comments:

  1. A little late but welcome back.

    Just curious about how the brainy part came about. I loved that name BrainyBimbo. So glad to see you stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian,

    haha I'm glad to be back here too! This blog name is so much easier to remember isn't it? :) I was a little confused about your comment though. I'm thinking that you meant you wonder how the "bunny" part came about. You see I was just avoiding someone... that person isn't very tech-savvy and can't find me if I just make a small change to the blog url.. so I just added the bunny part then. But it no longer matters to me whether the person reads my blog or not so I came back here. :) That's the simplified story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was referring to this: "this silly bimbo forgot her cammie charger and her cammie died on the 2nd day."

    Anyway, you can find just about anybody on the internet, if you tried hard enough. I found an old friend on facebook, someone I lost contact with 10 years ago. Before that, I managed to find a lot of personal information about that person, including hospital records, marriage cert, home number, everything. Scary, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha HEY! *that's like a double whammy* I was like super busy before I left for US so I hardly packed. Mom and sis and HIM helped me pack a lot... and I'm probably the only one who knows where the camie charger is... so... there. haha

    But yes... it is amazing. I also found a friend whom I had lost contact with for a decade... and now we're good friends... The power of the internet. :) Thankfully the person whom I was trying to avoid.... lives in dino ages. :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)