Y'know, every time we go out for a meal, I have to stop everybody from digging into the food until I've gotten a few photos. Every single time. Was a couple of times when I started in on the food myself before thinking how was I ever going to get the dish looking the way it was, just so I can take some shots.
Y'know, every time we go out for a meal, I have to stop everybody from digging into the food until I've gotten a few photos. Every single time. Was a couple of times when I started in on the food myself before thinking how was I ever going to get the dish looking the way it was, just so I can take some shots.
ReplyDeleteThe things we do to update our blogs....
hahahahah my friends are so used to it... they automatically wait. Yes yes the things we do.. haha
ReplyDelete