I don't understand why people so kaypoh. After I read the news on the newspaper then liddat lor...
There are many many other people who take nude pics of themselves who take videos too. Why should this person who found her phone have the right to distribute personal stuff?
I agree she's not too clever to store it in something which she is careless with...
she's really a victim who's very suay. I have watched the thing... then so be it. Why so bloody kaypoh one? Make us seem like low-lifes.
Honestly... I hope... that she as a 'victim' has open minded family and they're braving the storm well... Nothin that will drive the girl to suicide. I mean I know of girls who have families like that ok... So hope everything is well otherwise all these kaypoh kias have played a part in this man.
Anyway Tam.... dun think so much about it... Aiyah next month another one of those attention-seeking Blogger go bare the breasts then you will be forgotten. Enjoy the fame for the time being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)