Friday, February 24, 2006

Hmm Went to Mike's Bloggie and read about his adventures with The Heirloom,

You know how they used to say when guys wanted to take advantage of girls on the first date.... they would bring them out on to a horror flick?

Ah Gao: Come Ah Mui We go see " Ah Pui Dies again"
Ah Mui: huh.... But it's a scary show.....
Ah Gao: (Standing tall, looking like hero) Never mind! Don't worry! I'm here!
Ah Mui: Ok lor...
In cinema,
Ah Mui: Eeee so dark here...
Ah Gao: (Think she must be stupid Cinema of cos dark la) Don't be scared I hold your hand...
Ah Mui: I still scared... will it jump out here??
Ah Gao: *Putting arms around her* See I protect you... No need scared ah!
Ah Gao then puts up a Victory sign with a big smug smile on his face... SCORE AH!

But judging from recent trends and what I hear from my male friends, it's reversed these days. Lots of Males I know, even my bro and good frens, don't like watching horror flicks anymore.

Aiyah Waste Money la, pay money to be scared...
Errr This show better (some Kungfu flick)
Asian show the VCD come out very fast no need to watch at Cinema we watch Seven Swords la ( THAT ONE NOT CHEENA FLICK MEH?!)
I don't like Scary Movies la.
Scared la Aiyah you know la Army those ghost stories... (What kind of lame excuse)
Don't watch la Wait you tonight scared don't tell me ah (Lame excuse 2)
They are all the same la.... (so are most of the Kungfu shows)

Whatever the reason.... the new scenario will be...

McGao: Come we watch movie what you want to watch?
LeMui: We watch the the new scary one Come Hell Catch Me if You Can?
McGao: Ehhhh Ehhhhh Ehhhhh
LeMui: What... You scared ah?
McGao: We watch other one la...
LeMui: The rest I all watch liao. You don't want to watch I call Micky watch with me lor.
McGao: Err ok ok Watch la....

In Cinema...
McGao: Wah a bit dark hor...
LeMui: You swakoo ah. Cinema of cos dark la!
McGao: Wah I think the ghost going to come out liao
LeMui: Aiyah this kind of part always one..
Stranger: SHHHHH...
LeMui: See la you...
Ghost jumps out of nowhere....
McGao: AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *buries head behind ger's shoulder*
LeMui: HMPH.... *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)