Friday, February 3, 2006

I'm so tired I might just die this minute. Sometimes I wonder why I put myself through this. Then I look at all the bills and that zips up the complain queen in me.

Count my Blessings....

I have friends who care.
I have a family that is complete... and cares for me too although they dun say it.
I have Love who takes good care of me.
I have Ok looks.
I have an OK body.
I am not poor (not rich either)
I have a job I love (but it tires me out.)
I can read and write.
I can walk, jump and swim (barely)
I can think and agree/disagree.

________________________________________

I was so tired... Love was a little tired and he was running late for his appt. But he was so sweet to run over to buy some cakes to fill my empty stomach. Talk about being lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)