
From ShoppingLifestyle.com ...
Top 9 Female Fantasies..
1) Being a Bad Girl - To be a prostitute/porn star etc...
2) Group Sex - Means anything more than 2 la.
3) Girl-Girl Sex - No men allowed.
4) Incest or Socially inappropriate partners - partners too old, too young or related...
5) Rape - means the girl wants to be submissive... not the real thing ...
6) Sex in Public....
7) Sex with an Audience
8) Sex with a Stranger
9) Painful Sex
Ehhh after reading all that... didn't they just list ALL POSSIBLE fantasies? You mean got other fantasies meh? What utter rubbish.
__________________________________________
Took the quiz at Shopping Lifestyle... YAY!!_____________________________________________
Love finally brought me to Pasta Fresca at ECP. I love the place... Initally I was really worried. Cos the service was slow and we weren't even tend to in the first place. I was worried Love wouldn't like it ...
Luckily they sort of made up for it. But I never got down to asking him if he liked it. I certainly hope he did.
_____________________________________________
You know how ironic it is... that believers of many religions dun seem to follow the most basic of all the teachings? That is love and that violence cannot solve any problems?
To uphold their beliefs and SHOW that they are loyal... they resort to violence...
_____________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)