Little Meeky T. (hereby LMT): Sir I lost my phone.
Big Burly Policeman (hereby BBP): When did that happen?
LMT: Just now.
BBP: Have you looked through your bag?
LMT: *holding up her LV and shaking it* Yesss
BBP: Did you call home and see if it's home?
LMT: I've got nothing to call with...
BBP: Here use my phone ...
LMT: ehh ehhh I dunno my house number.
BBP: What you mean you dunno your number?
LMT: It's on my phone's speed dial.
BBP: ..... What model is your phone?
LMT: The newest Nokia 3G one.
BBP: What model?
LMT: I dunno. So many numbers I cannot remember.
BBP: N70 is it?
LMT: I think so....
BBP: Do you have any important personal information inside?
LMT: Inside what?
BBP: Inside your phone la!
LMT: Oh... LIke what kind of important personal info?
BBP: Like your PIN number, Bank account number...
LMT: No no I can remember all those no need to store inside.
BBP: ??! Are you sure? Any secretive pictures?
LMT: Oh no... I keep all my nude pictures at home.
BBP: Okay. Then what about videos?
LMT: Ohh There is one video .. but nvm everyone see liao.
__________________________________________
CAN'T YOU TELL?? I'M FREAKIN BORED! IT'S SAT NIGHT AND I'M HOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)