Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cried my eyes out

My eyes are all swollen. Cried my eyes out last night. Over work. and I made Love so worried for me. Sigh

I don't understand people. They asked us to be creative in our work and yet they put so many restraints and end up TELLING us what to do and what not to do. Then what's the point? What's the point of asking me to come up with a creative solution only to put me down and out?

Why is it that things must always follow old rules which are WRONG? People made rules. People chose the people who make those rules. People assigned people to choose the people who make the rules. I'm a PERSON too!

Suddenly I hated my job yesterday. I never hated it. Suddenly I did.

Now my eyes are swollen, head's painful. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)