Monday, March 13, 2006

Why are women so paranoid?

Today I met this guy. Let's just call him S. Hmm no pun intended.

S is a guy from which my company is working with. He is selling this programme to my company and they use this special equipment. I got interested in the equipment and searched online for it. I found that if I bought it and have it shipped here it would be very expensive, much more than what it actually costs. So I decided to email S and ask him if there are shops selling this. He said that his company brings in extra sets to sell to customers who want it. He offered me a small discount and asked if I want to see it in real life. So I agreed... always better to feel the thing before you buy right? But I was a little apprehensive. Cos during our first meeting, I had the impression that he was *slightly* interested in me. But I pushed away the tot... how can i be so thick skinned....

But I was right. Blah

We had just got in the car and I was a little tired... and he tried to put his hand on my knee, asking me what's wrong. Luckily i SIAM in time.... then throughout the luncheon he would put his hand on my back to "guide" me along....so touchy. Once or twice maybe... but it's way tooo much. And halfway thru conversation... "You have very nice complexion." URGH!!!

And somewhere in his "byebye" sms... "dearie" popped out.

I really hoped to get a discount on that thing. But I shan't. I'm going to tell him My Love just surprised me with one.

BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)