Hmm the title of the previous post was meant for some other dilemma I was having... which was resolved before I published the post, thus I deleted the rantings but didn't change the title.
Heh.
__________________________________________________
I'm never one of those....
Rose-Eyed Friend(REF) : Wah so Lomantic hor... he wrote a song for me...
Hard-Nosed Bobo(HNB): The song got your name or not?
REF : Errr no...
HNB: Then maybe recycle one, sing to many people already.
REF2: So sweet... he sends me a card every week...
HNB: Cards got discount is it? 10 for $2?
REF3: His card has a romantic poem in it! So intellectual!
HNB: You know... love poems are pretty easy to search for on the internet these days.
REF4: He's bringing me to that fancy restaurant this week...
HNB: When you're there, see if the people know him well... maybe he goes there every other day.... with a different companion. :P
Then Love must have had a hard time with me ya? Not really I guess. I'm not interested in gifts
and fancy posh stuff. Just time.
__________________________________________
Read The Pease's book last night whilst using my UZAP... and got to this section.
Women keep score. They unconsciously give one point for everything men do. Men don't. Which is why when a woman blows up, men get confused.
Looks like a pretty true statement... so I read on.
Apparently women award points for things done with regularity. Men think that giving a bouquet of flowers once a month earn him lots of brownie points... DEHHH wrong. Giving a bouquet of flowers earns him ONE point. Giving a stalk of rose earns him ONE point... giving her a stalk of rose every day for 6 days, earns him 6 points... tada!
Men don't realise that they earn points when they compliment their other halfs, do small things like put blankets on them, ask them if they are cold, kiss them unexpectedly, buy them their favourite food, watch a sappy show with them, give an extra hug....
Women? how to "earn points"? Initiate sex. Earns many points. and nag less... that earns many points too.
___________________________________________
Last but not least a F***ing post from Spinnee. Read on guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments... Do leave one behind. It will only show up after moderation. :)